Milktooth | Indianapolis

9.03.2015

Milktooth_377


Milktooth_455Milktooth_382


Milktooth_813


Milktooth_666Milktooth_069


On my way back from the west coast in April I made a quick 36 hour stop in Indianapolis to shoot Milktooth for Food & Wine's Best New Chefs. Its such a little gem of a place set in an old auto body shop. I really loved the whole crew that worked there and the food is fab! Jonathan and Ashley are the most lovely people and so talented. Super well deserved on all the great press they've been receiving. If you are ever in Indy you gotta go check them out!

Milktooth
534 Virginia Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46203
317.986.5131

2 comments:

  1. Yumm! I love that striped wall (or is it a letter?) and the outside facade. I hope I get to out west soon to try it out!

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger