Small Trade Co.

8.23.2015

Small Trade Co.


Small Trade Co.Small Trade Co.


Small Trade Co.Small Trade Co.


Small Trade Co.


Small Trade Co.Small Trade Co.


Small Trade Co.


How lame am I? I meant to share these images ages ago but time got away from me. Better late then never. I shot the amazingly talented Matt Dick of Small Trade Co. last August in San Francisco's Mission District. The images ran in the Volume 16 of Kinfolk. I met Matt through my friend Adele of Voices of Industry whom shared the amazing studio spaces that Heath hosts for a select group of creatives. Matt's studio space is beyond inspiring and I got sucked in immediately. Read his full interview below.


K16_The Essential Endeavors_1
K16_The Essential Endeavors_2


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the photos and article! Those walls are a visual treasure trove. Great job capturing the creative mood and spirit of Matt Dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is so stunning! Love that you get to feature amazing people with their passions.

    Characters and Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger