Ace Hotel Palm Springs

5.18.2015

Ace Hotel Palm Springs

PSP_KH_Nicole_Franzen_March_2015_0124PSP_Nicole_Franzen_March_2015_0055

Ace Hotel Palm Springs

Ace Hotel Palm SpringsCA_Desert_0283

CA_Desert_0297Ace Hotel Palm Springs

CA_Desert_0282

Palm Springs

CA_Desert_0289Ace Hotel Palm Springs

Ace Hotel Palm Springs

PSP_KH_Wedge_Salad_Nicole_Franzen_March_2015_0044PSP_Nicole_Franzen_March_2015_0016

Ace Hotel Palm Springs

Ace Hotel Palm SpringsAce Hotel Palm Springs

Back in early April I was out west shooting the food and beverage for The Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. I admit, I am totally in love with this part of the world. Pool culture, dry heat, fire pits, margaritas, you name it I'm into it. It's very similar to how I grew up and feels like home. Palm Springs is luxurious and quirky. I DIG IT. My idea of a perfect weekend away.

8 comments:

  1. So unlike a hotel - very quirky indeed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike a hotel - very quirky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to be there right now ;) Fun and sunny photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you always feature the Ace Hotel and are able to bring out all the unique and quirky characteristics of each one :)

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing, nice blog and article


    ReplyDelete
  6. On my way in August! Great pics, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice article, Its content is very interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    Hotel in Varanasi

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger