Jan-Jan Van Essche & Atelier Solarshop for FVF

1.14.2015

FVF_0101 1


FVF_0130 1


FVF_0016


FVF_0025


FVF_0049


FVF_0182


FVF_0125


FVF_0161


FVF_0006


Hey dudes! Sorry for the crickets over here. I was away in South America for a month and reeeeaaaally tried to unplug :) Well, I am back now and while I realize all eyes seem to be on instgram and not in the blog world anymore I still like to share here. While I was in Antwerp last November I had the pleasure to shoot Jan-Jan Van Essche's amazing studio/home and their Atelier Solarshop. Teamed up with my gal Zsuzsanna Toth we had the best time spending the afternoon with these two extremely talented guys. Read the whole interview and see more photos on Freunde von Freunden.

2 comments:

  1. I still love a good blog post. Nothing beats seeing the photos bigger so you can see the small details that would have otherwise gone unnoticed. It's easy to flip through Instagram and double tap and move on without REALLY seeing the photo. Beautiful photos as always Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Loved following along your South American adventures on insta, but always love your blog posts too :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger