Maine

12.07.2014

Maine_0037


Maine_0048


Maine_0024


Maine_0036


Maine_0045


Maine_0015


I was up on location in Maine a few weeks ago for Food & Wine, more on that to come. My assistant Corinne and I made a few stops along the way. It's so quiet and sleepy up there this time of year. We tried to find a lobster roll and a bowl of chowder instead found many abandoned fishing villages closed up for the winter. Lovely in all its stillness, I can only imagine how it is in the summer. I'll be back.

3 comments:

  1. I love the second photo where you see the fog rolling over the trees. Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last photo--looks like the last bit of fall hanging onto those trees--it looks wistful and quietly beautiful :)

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger