In the Studio with Helen Levi

9.14.2014

Helen_Levi_0032


Helen_Levi_0151


Helen_Levi_0005


Helen_Levi_0246


Helen_Levi_0136


Helen_Levi_0054


Helen_Levi_0161


Helen_Levi_0233

I see Helen Levi's ceramics everywhere, I thought. One of the handfuls of talented Brooklyn artisans creating and producing beautiful goods. I went to visit Helen's studio in Industry City a few months back and I thought I would share a couple. She makes such beautiful things, a true talent. I pretty much fell in love with her dog Billy right away, such a babe. Check out more of her work and daily musings on instagram.

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous place - and the dog..! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous place - and the dog..! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully captured & her skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are stunning. I love the way you effortlessly capture the all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, her work is stunning. As is that studio space & your photos of it. Love watching how artists create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is quite beautiful. Thank you for featuring her.

    www.charactersandcarryons.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger