Caroline Z Hurley for Anthology

8.21.2014

Anthology_Hurley_0293


Anthology_Hurley_0440


Anthology_Hurley_0236


Anthology_Hurley_0428


Anthology_Hurley_0037


In the current issue of Anthology Magazine there is a story I shot of my pal Caroline Z Hurley. Caro is a multi talented artist, she's a painter and designs a line of home goods that ranges from throws to napkins to pillows that are hand stamped in her signature style. Her adorable loft apartment in the West Village is a true charmer. I love her instagram too! Be sure to pick up the current issue and you can view the full story here.

Prop Styling by Kate Jordan

1 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Celeb

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger