Sun & Scribe

6.06.2014

IMG_6218

IMG_6258

IMG_6183

IMG_6232

IMG_5961

IMG_6225

IMG_6277

IMG_6117

IMG_6000

IMG_6148

Scribe Winery | Sonoma

IMG_6230

IMG_6242

While I was in the bay area back in May, my girlfriends and I took a day trip up to Scribe Winery in Sonoma. One of the nicest things about living in that area is the accessibility to all types of nature within a reasonable distance. Within one hour you can be sitting pretty on a vineyard sipping wine, you could be deep within a redwood forrest or on the coast indulging in fresh oysters. I was super lucky and had the most beautiful weather while I was there. Every time I visit I am tempted to move out west. Bi-costal is in my future.

We had the pleasure to attend one of Scribe's parties for their wine club members. Delicious food and wine, great views, perfect weather, what more could you ask for? On the property is a 100 year old hacienda which will soon be restored into a tasting room. Read more about the interesting history of this building and learn more about Scribe Winery here.

9 comments:

  1. These photos should be in a glossy magazine instead of a blog, simply spectacular! Amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one of my very favorite things is visiting vineyards. There have been some incredible ones popping up here in Oregon in the past 5 years or so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are stunning! So glad I came across your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so fun! And I agree, you pics should definitely be in a magazine! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots of the Scribe vineyard, your photos are really amazing.

    Kati from black.white.vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow – I could eat this now! Check out http://www.foodiedelicious.com for ‘food for thought!’

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Scribe! You should visit more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed you there by one day; we went to the Saturday party. And I see Ashley from Hither & Thither in one of your photos! What a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning photography. I live in the Bay Area, and swear I've been everywhere, but Napa. That's changing after seeing this post. Such a gorgeous winery.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger