Toscana | Parte Uno

2.28.2014

Lucini_Italia_Day_3_0125

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0521

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0479

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0207

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0368

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0027

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0065

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0637

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0686

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0598

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0655

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0613

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0140

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0127

Lucini_Italia_Day_2_0660

Lucini_Italia_Day_3_0318

Lucini_Italia_Day_3_0321

Lucini_Italia_Day_3_0308

I was in Tuscany back in November. I cant believe its taken me this long to start sharing it. I'm typically relatively fast when it comes to sharing travel stuff. I went with Lucini Italia to Tuscany where we shot olive harvest and the whole olive oil making process. Throw in a couple small castles perched on hillsides and couple cute old Italian men and there ya go. Its as dreamy as it looks in real life.

18 comments:

  1. so much beauty! Italy it's my dream destination...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to live there someday. No other place like it on earth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is absolutely gorgeous. Love these shots! Looks divine, Tuscany is definitely towards the top of my travel wish-list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a huge fan of your work, and Tuscany is one of my favorite places. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother just returned from Italy and said it was the most gorgeous and magical place she had ever been...everything is rich and vibrant and you don't know culture until you have visited Tuscany. These are beautiful photos, especially the old man, he's a beauty.

    I really enjoy coming here and visiting places I've never been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photographs are simply stunning. i can picture these posted in cereal magazine or somewhere similar.

    i agree, italy is really magical. and it still made me feel like i could be perfectly at home there. these photos make me feel homesick for a place i've never even lived in!

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These hands! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dreamy is exactly the right word! I think that I have to plan an olive oil harvesting trip this autumn. That one picture you took of olive after olive, piled on top of each other, makes them look like little gems.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that last portrait. Tuscany is such a special place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these. Beautiful pictures. Love the Tuscany region.

    CYCLING IN LONDON

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely, especially nice to view your blog on this grey and misty day in Santa Fe. Your eye is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful pictures!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super nice!
    Tuscany is my favorite Italian region and I hope to move from the foggy Po Valley to the gorgeous Tuscan hills one day.
    I can't wait to see the second part of your visual story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such gorgeous photos! I've always wanted to got to Tuscany but have still never been, must put it near the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've just stumbled upon your blog and it's beyond divine! Thanks for sharing xx http://www.theunchartedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really nice topic, which is very use full for me.Really nice clicks

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger