Montmartre & Buvette in Paris

10.15.2013

Paris_0850

Paris_0756

Paris_0788 1

Paris_0820 1

Paris_0783

Paris_0767

Paris_0857

Paris_0858

Paris_0847

Paris_0750


While I was in Paris, I had to go visit Buvette. A favorite of mine here in the city, so when I heard they were opening a second location in Paris I was stoked to check it out. They were in their first week of service and did an impeccable job of recreating all that charm that exists in their West Village location. Jody Williams is a true gem, a fantastic team by her side. Be sure to check it out if you are in Paris at 28 Rue Henry Monnier, 9ème. After my long lunch I went to check out Montmartre. I throughly loved getting lost in its charming hilly streets, a beautiful view of the city waiting for you at the top.

10 comments:

  1. I so wanted to love Buvette... but I didn't. Dare I saw it's almost too New York for me? It seemed out of place, especially late night with it's bright interior. That's not to say it's not photogenic though :) it's near enough to my apartment so I look forward to trying the brunch/lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics!
    love paris!!!

    www.amoresbohemios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE buvette in NYC. I'm going to Paris in November and can't wait to check out their space there. Your pictures are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Montemartre is like a dream! I plan on going to the Parisian counter part too in May. Beautiful photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to Paris in March to run a 1/2 marathon, so these photos are getting me super psyched. But what I really wanted to say is that your work has gotten so much more confidant. Loving the stories in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pictures! It reminds me again that I should plan a visit to Paris soon; it's been far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, it is definitely on my list for the next time my husband and I are in Paris...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful she opened up a sister cafe in Paris! Love knowing this.
    Hugs to you, Nic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing place. Your photos of it are fantastic and so full of life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un lugar para relajarse y tener un té

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger