Vietnamese for Martha Stewart Living

7.29.2013

LD110090-Table-Setting-117-Bracket-01
LD110090-Bondi-083-Bracket-02
LD110090-Spring-Roll-040-Bracket-01

Entertaining_L0713FOOC_1Entertaining_L0713FOOC
Entertaining_L0713FOOC_2Entertaining_L0713FOOC_4

In the July/August issue of Martha Stewart Living we shot this beautiful Vietnamese story for their entertaining section. This issue being the launch of their redesign and boy is it a beaut. Be sure to pick up a copy. Thanks to the amazing creative team that made this story come to life.

Recipes & Food Styling by Greg Lofts
Prop Styling by Ayesha Patel

14 comments:

  1. That first frame just made me say "wow!" I read the issue last week...beautiful work, as always nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning. I want to try it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...this looks really good! I love Vietnamese food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this story and was 100% over the moon about it. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Vietnamese and these photos are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have two words: GORGEOUS and SALIVATING :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how incredibly beautiful. a feast for the eyes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a beautiful editorial, amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lots of food!! Great photo!! Definitely, a feast!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning mixture of colours especially on the picture with salt (it's salt i guess)

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger