Film Lately

6.13.2013

32380025

NF72c01-R01-032

NF72c02-R01-028A

NF72c01-R01-027

32380002

NF72c02-R01-025A


How about some more film? I am currently sitting in the Denver airport waiting for my flight to Aspen. What better way to spend a 3 hour layover then to share some more film with you guys! I am heading to the Food & Wine Classic, were I will be shooting the event for Stella Artois. The weekend will be jammed pack full of delicious food and beautiful scenery. I am part of a unique new way that Food & Wine is showcasing the event, read more about it here. We will be sharing images daily on Food & Wine's tumblr and my personal tumblr account and of course on instagram. I'm super stoked to meet some of my favorite culinary professionals. Thank you Stella Artois for including me on this awesome project.

12 comments:

  1. ok you are officially a major brat! I am so jealous! pretty pictures by the way! Thanks so much for sharing them. Have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing. I'm always afraid of film. You never know how the pictures will turn out, but after seeing these, I'm inspired again!
    Good luck!
    Mavi.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I'm always scared of shooting with film as well, but these get the light in a way that makes me want to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore, adore, adore. I absolutely can't wait to see the beauty you capture in Aspen! It's always been a dream of mine to attend the Food & Wine Classic. For now, I will just live vicariously through your photographs (and Alice's too)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I cannot wait to get back to New York! Enjoy the Food & Wine event! Lucky duck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo is stunning!! What beautiful work!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I have so much film left over from school and this post makes me want to finally pull out a couple rolls and shoot around ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. incredibly wonderful collection. you are a magician with a film camera
    xx
    http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can see the clarity of the air and the purity of the light in your amazing pics. Genius. Take me there.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger