Lately

4.03.2013

lately

Just when I thought I was creating a rhythm of posting some iphone round ups monthly, 3 months passed, oops. Better late then never right!? Spring is finally showing its face around here, though you wouldn't know it the last couple of days. Yesterday it felt like 28 degrees and we had a serious wind chill brrrr. I am trying to keep positive and know that warmer weather is on the horizon. Above, just some images of my life, highlights if you will and there is more where those came from here. Happy spring friends :)

11 comments:

  1. beautiful, beautiful! Happy spring :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots! Can I ask which iPhone app you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring! Adore your Instagram stream...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are mesmerizing... just simply wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are lovely, you have a great style of photography. I better start following your instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just recently found this site. Your photos are amazing! I've been looking forward to a new post....Happy Spring from your newest follower!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are the most lovely snaps. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! i'm still waiting for the warmer weather to arrive here in Europe...fingers crossed it will warm up soon!!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed looking at these photographs. Thank you for sharing these beautiful shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pictures...loved lookin at them

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger