Food & Wine's "Go List" Brooklyn

4.17.2013

IMG_0166_1

IMG_0213

IMG_0044

IMG_0238

|Maison Premiere| 298 Bedford Ave | Brooklyn

IMG_9858

IMG_9918

|Allswell| 24 Bedford Ave | Brooklyn


F&W

Last month I was asked to shoot some selected restaurants for Food & Wine's "Go List" Bedford Avenue. Being a Williamsburg local I happily agreed, most of these spots are places I love and frequent. Maison Premiere is a regular hot spot that my friends and I frequent for their oyster happy hour, delicious cocktails and beautiful interior. Allswell makes one of the most delicious fried chicken sandwiches I've ever had. I am a regular at Bedford Cheese Shop and a couple of new to me restaurants Sweet Chick & Brisket Town. Be sure to pick up a copy of Food & Wine's May travel issue.



17 comments:

  1. this is awesome. freaking job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmarking it! I'll be in NYC in July and am SO EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful... I will be checking out every single one next time I'm in New York...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos!...I will be sure to stop by some of these when I am next there. I love to be recommended somewhere instead of just taking a chance!...Thank you for sharing...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing..I just want to be there right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! Can't wait to try all these restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos- so inspiring. Can't wait to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely wonderful, Nicole! Love the mustacheo-ed bartender.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some really exceptional photos here, Nicole. The oysters especially. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these. I am now reminded that I need to make a Dutch pancake. Stat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE every bit of this. Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, absolutely stunning photos. Great job. I particularly like the shot with the oysters and scallops. You must love what you do, you do it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. case too cool regarding phrases! :)
    good job!
    cheapest rs gold

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like reading your whole blog posts.Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger