A few iphone shots capturing all that was November. I can't believe its already December, time sure does fly. A few highlights...
- My holiday campaign for Fresh launched, its been a real treat seeing the stores decked out. You can view the images on my website.
- We held Thanksgiving at our apartment this year, I ate left over pie and mashed potatoes for days, nom.
- I'm finally starting to feel settled in my new apartment, accepting and embracing these new ways of life.
- These are some great homemade food gift ideas that I shot for Saveur.
- The stories I shot in San Francisco for Wantul magazine is out.
- Did you see Camille and I contributed a pie over at Herriott Grace?
- I got an iPhone 5, victory!
- I'm heading home to New Mexico for the holidays this year, the first time I've spent Christmas there in 7 years.
- I'm looking forward to reuniting with many old friends.
- I visited with my pal Sarah at Saipua, she taught me some badass wreath making skills.
- I'm addicted to Homeland.
- I created this pin board for the "love of beards". It makes me and some of my lady friends very happy.
- A little feature on West Elm's blog.
- This video makes me happy, so creative.
- I had a feature in the Autumn issue of The Simple Things magazine, featuring the great city of New York.