November

12.04.2012

November

A few iphone shots capturing all that was November. I can't believe its already December, time sure does fly. A few highlights...

- My holiday campaign for Fresh launched, its been a real treat seeing the stores decked out. You can view the images on my website.
- We held Thanksgiving at our apartment this year, I ate left over pie and mashed potatoes for days, nom.
- I'm finally starting to feel settled in my new apartment, accepting and embracing these new ways of life.
- These are some great homemade food gift ideas that I shot for Saveur.
- The stories I shot in San Francisco for Wantul magazine is out.
- Did you see Camille and I contributed a pie over at Herriott Grace?
- I got an iPhone 5, victory!
- I'm heading home to New Mexico for the holidays this year, the first time I've spent Christmas there in 7 years.
- I'm looking forward to reuniting with many old friends.
- I visited with my pal Sarah at Saipua, she taught me some badass wreath making skills.
- I'm addicted to Homeland.
- I created this pin board for the "love of beards". It makes me and some of my lady friends very happy.
- A little feature on West Elm's blog.
- This video makes me happy, so creative.
- I had a feature in the Autumn issue of The Simple Things magazine, featuring the great city of New York.

11 comments:

  1. I just sat here and just loved these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donuts, pie, fried eggs, mashed potato and gravy? I miss the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got an iphone 5 too, couldn't do without it now! Love the shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on fire, girl! So thrilled to see you working on so many cool campaigns and I must say, your photos just get better and better and better. Next time you're in SF, let me know! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty photos! Your November looks very artsy. Haha I love the photo of the chair and its shadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my name is Claire Kensington of The 3 F's. I've been trying to track down your email to see if you might be interested in a collaboration! Shoot me an email if interested. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fresh products, they're among my favorites! Congratulations for doing a shoot with them, the pictures are stunning...looks like you had a pretty intense month, happy Deecember! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Fresh and Saveur photos are absolutely gorgeous, and your New York photos are making me miss the fall in the city SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicole--your photography is so inspiring. You have such a talent and unique way of looking at things. Really beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i absolutely love these photos. i was curious which program you used to process them with on your phone? cheers!
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like these pictures sooo much! How is the lightning so saggy in most pictures?

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger