Clam Lab & Pure Green Magazine

11.05.2012

IMG_8261

IMG_8201

IMG_8351

IMG_8214

IMG_8362

IMG_8355

IMG_8218

IMG_8323

IMG_8334

In September I went and shot the lovely Clair Catillaz of Clam Lab. I've adored her work for some time, always eyeing it when I am at Marlow & Sons. I love her color palate (mostly grey and white, so predictable I know). She makes all of her ceramics out of her studio/apartment in Bushwick, Brooklyn. You can view her online store here.

This is my second time contributing to Pure Green Magazine which is lovely publication based in Canada. They do a great job showcasing how easy it is to be environmental conscious with design still in mind. Make sure to pick up a copy of Pure Green Magazine at your nearest Anthorpologie store or see the full list of stockists here.

ClamLab-PGM-V4
ClamLab-PGM-V4 copy 2
ClamLab-PGM-V4 copy 3
ClamLab-PGM-V4 copy 4

12 comments:

  1. Nicole! I love it! Your work and p.o.v. just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Yours photos are fantastic! :) Compliments...!! :)

    Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Clam Lab and you did such a great job photographing Clair, the space, and her beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are stunning. I love ceramics, but I love seeing the artist at work even more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is fantastic! Congratulations on being featured again :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely lovely. Congrats. Clam Lab is fisherwoman approved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My aren't the photos gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Nicole! I love your work! Been thinking about all of you out on the east...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe this is one of my favourite posts.
    I think there is nothing more inspiring than a visit to a true artist, especially when the photos are that good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous. I love pottery as my granddad was one and seeing people work the wheel always reminds me of him. I'm in love with her large serving platter, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger