Peartree Flowers at the Guggenheim

10.15.2012

IMG_9436

IMG_9380

IMG_9410

IMG_9350

IMG_9341

IMG_9355

IMG_9449

Hi guys, just a quick little post. I flew in late last night from a week in San Francisco (for work) but I wanted to share a few of these photos I took the week prior for the lovely Liza of Peartree flowers. The arrangements were for a private lunch celebrating the opening of Picasso's Black and White show at The Guggenheim. Stunning arrangements Liza! I always love working with such talented floral designers. Aren't the Louis Ghost Chairs so modern and dramatic? Love it.

11 comments:

  1. beautiful photos and flowers. I love these chairs too...Ahhh...Philippe Starck "the king of design"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning. I love the all white theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I'm looking for ideas for my wedding along the lines of the all white theme and this has given me some great ideas. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous flower arrangements...and the venue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome place for a dinner!
    amazing photos per usual.

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that exterior Guggenheim shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your beautiful photos, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple and beautiful. all three actually, the photos and table settings and the flower arrangements.

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like the perfect place to host a wedding (a girl can dream)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those glass chairs look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger