Harvest Fest at Stone Barns

10.22.2012

IMG_9480

IMG_9641

IMG_9600

IMG_9583

IMG_9484

IMG_9748

IMG_9708

IMG_9685

IMG_9758

IMG_9543

IMG_9669

IMG_9740

IMG_9684

IMG_9653

Another beautiful season comes to a close up at Stone Barns. Every year they host their annual Harvest Fest, which is their largest fundraiser to help run the agricultural center year round. This is my second year shooting it. If you haven't been and live in the city, I urge you to go. As always, thank you Stone Barns for having me.

Learn more about Stone Barns here.

13 comments:

  1. I almost can't stand the rustic and familiar feeling of your pictures! They warm my heart and I need it as it's really rainy and humid in this corner of the world. :)

     In Whirl of Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love farm animals, so I really enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning - what a location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..these are very peaceful images..i love the atmosphere..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel as though each of your visits to Stone Barns gets better and better. Love the photo with the chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous images. Looks like a fantastic event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that place! Looks like a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so gorgeous. can feel your spirit and love for this place within these, amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh it looks like it was such a wonderful day. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh it looks like it was such a beautiful day. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've really missed visiting here...meaning your blog! What a wonderful photo tour of this fest. Can't to pop in again to see what you are shooting next...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous place, what a wonderful way to spend a day.

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful place and a bountiful harvest! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger