Summer Pasta

8.23.2012

Nicole 04

Nicole 03

Nicole 10

Woah, I'll admit its a little strange for me to put up a photo of myself. I recently contributed a little recipe for this blog. I had my pal Alice Gao come over and take some photos of me cooking (awkward for me, I always prefer to be behind the lens). This recipe was really good so I wanted to share it here. So simple to make and all these ingredients are in season right now! See the full recipe here.

all photos courtesy of Alice Gao
apron by knock knock linen

14 comments:

  1. mmm! it looks so tasty. also.. your hair is gorgeous! (i miss my long hair.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so beautiful! And that pasta look so delicious and fresh.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful! I love these summer dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks delicious! And your hair is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazed by this! You + Alice are a powerhouse team! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely to see your face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely to see you and this is the sort of fresh healthy meal I love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The recipe seems great, love the pictures as well! And kind of nice right, to have a picture of yourself like this? It's a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The recipe sounds lovely and you shouldn't worry about being infront of the camera, although I do know what you mean :) PS your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the photo! I always though you would have dark hair. its so nice to put a face to the voice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't feel awkward! You and the pasta both look beautiful! Thank for this recipe. I think I'll try it with brown rice noodles...

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger