Hudson, New York

8.07.2012

IMG_1135
1
IMG_1937
IMG_1974
2
IMG_1132
IMG_1886
3
IMG_1945

Last month I went upstate to Hudson, New York for work. We were shooting Holidays in July, a hot christmas it was. While I was there I managed to grab a few shots around town on my last day. Hudson is a beautiful place and a two hour train ride from the city. Its streets lined with great antique shops, cute cafe and boutiques. It was on my list of quick weekend getaways. We stayed at the Inn at Hudson, a mansion built in the early 1900's converted into a B&B with beautiful gardens and eclectic decor. I've also heard great things about the Hudson Merchant House as well. A great city escape.

12 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful. Very evocative of summer in a little town.
    The way you capture light in all your images astounds me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, might be the cutest town ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hudson! Have had some very special times there. Great pics! Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that I HAVE to have navy painted brick walls and a teal door. A true lightbulb moment for me.

    thestyleofbeing.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every single photo. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. Makes me want to take a weekend to live in your photos.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to go there too. The photos you have are very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nicole! Happy to find you here - I didn't know you had this blog - now I can also enjoy your pics/recipes here and on instagram:) Hudson looks so cute - I will have to go there someday - my son is called Hudson too so this destination is a must! Warm regards from Médoc! Mimix

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    I love your blog!
    I just found it!

    I made a blog a couple of months ago too.
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you!!!

    http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger