Summer at Stone Barns

7.30.2012

IMG_2177
5
IMG_2219
IMG_2222
IMG_2342
IMG_2225
IMG_2209
1
4
IMG_2192
IMG_2280
3
IMG_2248
IMG_2306
2
IMG_2366

My mom was in town last week and it was her first time in New York during the summer. She had seen my pervious posts of Stone Barns and really wanted to check it out. I try to make it up every season, its been great to watch it change and evolve. Getting there is a quick and painless train ride from Grand Central and a scenic cab ride. It was super lush this time around and absolutely gorgeous as always. I'm heading to Alaska for work at the end of the week so this may be my last post for a bit. Have a great week.

Check out previous posts.
Winter at Stone Barns, Harvest Fest, Last Summer, and the Summer before that.

Check out their website.

9 comments:

  1. I noticed these yummy photos on your Instagram this weekend. Those carrots look huge!

    xx
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  2. Green, green everywhere! I love summer for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your pics from Stone Barns- such a wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nature pure. must've been so peaceful and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That place is heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those purple carrots are just gorgeous!! And the little pig. So cute.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Wren. That pig is freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger