Summer Bites


Farro Salad

Hi! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'm in the process of making some yummy desserts for the blog, but I thought it would be nice to share a few easy and delicious recipe ideas for this summer holiday. I work with Lucini Italia, an amazing olive oil company near Florence. Their olive oils and other products are so darn good. They supply me with great recipes that I prepare, style and shoot for their website. Here are a few recipes that I made and enjoyed.

Farro Salad with Preserved Lemon, Feta, Mint & Hazlenuts.
Arugula Pesto Pasta Salad with Mozzarella, Toasted Walnuts & Black Currants.
Tuscan Brick Grilled Chicken


  1. Stunning photos as always, Nicole. Your pictures inspire me to do more with light and lenses. I would love to be able to capture the world as you do, you have a real gift.

    I have bookmarked the Lucini site as well, haven't seen it here in Australia before but I do have a gorgeous local supplier and their recipes are superb.

  2. Mmm, looks so delicious! I love walnuts.

  3. That salad looks amazing!! Must try!

  4. Beautiful, Nicole! Looks delicious too :)

  5. The lemons half squeezed - can actually feel that it probably will come back to it's shape right away:) Amazing food shots - everytime!

  6. Looks yummy! I am drooling over those recipes! :)



© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger