Long Island & Anita Lo

7.25.2012

4
IMG_6138
3
IMG_6261
IMG_6048_1
IMG_6172
2
IMG_5934
5
IMG_6291
1
IMG_6317

Last month I went on assignment for Columbia Magazine to shoot Anita Lo, an extremely talented chef who owns the restaurant Annisa in the West Village. Me and my friend Tim drove out to Anita's beautiful home on Long Island. We went for a ride on her boat, traced around gardens, and walked down tree lined streets in perfect weather. Played with her puppies, attempted to catch some fish and planted in her garden. I then captured her in her restaurant and the food is spectacular. You can read the article online here. Visit her restaurant at Annisa's website.

anita

In other news, a few interviews and features I forgot to mention.

Free People's blog feature
Crumbs Magazine interview
Visual Supply Co. feature

7 comments:

  1. Everything's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not familiar with anita lo, but she sure has a beautiful hideaway. thanks for sharing and i loved your visual supply co feature!

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful post! I love the bright photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fantastic day. Anita Lo is so talented. I may have said this before, but how awesome is it that you got to photograph her?!!! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something about those chairs by the pool--and the perfect lawn with the perfectly defined colors--makes me feel like it's the 1950s. I'm 33, so I really have no idea what I'm talking about, but whatever. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger