Haven's Kitchen

6.18.2012

IMG_9943
3IMG_0095 (1)
IMG_0057
2

Last January I did a shoot with Haven's Kitchen, a newly opened cooking school and entertainment space. When I was first shown around during the construction, I was in awe of the transformation of this two story carriage house near Union Square. They were creating a food lovers dream, a place where you could take cooking classes, buy specialty food products or pop in for a coffee and treat.

A few of my images from this shoot are in the newest issue of Kinfolk Magazine, Volume Four. Which is available the first week in July. Seriously one of the most beautiful publications around and I was so happy to be a part of it. You may remember the images from the Kinfolk Dinner in Brooklyn. See available stockists here. I also took a few photos of Mocuin, a lovely shop in Williamsburg that is featured on Kinfolk's journal.

IMG_7687

16 comments:

  1. Nicole, I can't wait to see your work in the upcoming issue of Kinfolk! How cool is Haven's Kitchen? You captured it beautifully on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely space and even better photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Nicole! Come baaaack!! Xx ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Nicole! I just got my copy today, looking forward to reading through it all tonight with a cup 'o tea....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love that place! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. just beautiful. and congrats on Kinfolk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots Nicole! I just did a food styling and photography workshop with Bea Peltre of La Tartine Gourmande about a week ago at Haven's Kitchen and another cookbook launch party last week. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! You can check out my write up on the class here: http://wp.me/p24PsS-1BM and a slideshow of all the photos from the event http://bit.ly/KKeQ9J

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a dreamy cooking school! these are gorgeous shots...so crisp, clean, and magical.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, so stunning and fresh. Excited for your work girl! Awesome stuff, keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have captured the beauty of the school so elegantly. I did a class there recently and would have liked to stay and live there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, great pics! Really like all the yellow and just the overall look :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, seriously...wow. I love the space and the light...and the fact that it offers cooking classes but also a place to come and relax. Kinfolk magazine...inclusion...that is fantastic! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures! Some day I would love to take a cooking class there.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger