Tulum Revisited

5.03.2012

IMG_6410


IMG_6287


IMG_6534


IMG_6265


IMG_6433


IMG_6306


IMG_6059


IMG_5937


IMG_6573


IMG_6053


IMG_6639


IMG_6094





IMG_6479


IMG_6512


IMG_6488


IMG_6688


As you all are reading this, we are currently in route to a tropical paradise. A week long of fun in the sun, while it turns out we may be hitting some rain. I leave you you with some images that I revisited from last years trip to Tulum, Mexico. As a photographer you take soo many photos and most don't get presented to the world. I really enjoy looking back at the images and seeing how my eye has changed. Images that I may of overlooked, are now appreciated. Heres to my love for travel and picture taking. Hartwood is the restaurant above. Also, a small photo of mine was in the May issue Travel + Leisure (pg. 56 of John Dory Oyster Bar). Someday I will get a full spread, sigh.. someday :)


T+L

12 comments:

  1. Hey this place seems dreamy! And last pic's sky is like a candy. And if this nice guy is your man, well congrats he seems really cool! *the lame girl :D*

     In Whirl of Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your mexico instagram shots all day... living vicariously... I wanna be on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really dig the photos! you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! Is the paradise!!! jeje.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm heading to Tulum next month, and seeing your photos makes me all the more excited. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed a Paradise! And wishing you the very best so that your wish comes true:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing but sand, palm trees, the blue sky and the crystal clear ocean. beautiful! i revisit my vacation photos quite often and the memories of the places i've been to always make me smile. enjoy your vacation. curious to see what you'll capture this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place! :D Thanks for sharing and have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish to visit there! beautiful shots .. love the kitchen pic a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will get a full spread. I have no doubt. You definitely have an eye for capturing scenes that have been taken a million times and putting and capturing a different perspective or composition on it. I love all of the photos. I had to chuckle at the one of your husband/boyfriend(?) standing on a rock and taking photos with that tiny little instamatic!!

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger