Morris Kitchen Cocktails



Happy Friday everyone! We just got back from the islands last night. I thought it would be a great time to post these photos from a cocktail shoot with Morris Kitchen. Kari and I got together about a month ago at Richlane to capture some mixed drinks for the behind the bar series on Design Sponge. You may remember Morris Kitchen from the cocktail shoot we did last autumn. Be sure to check out the post and get the recipes. The Ginger Snap cocktail and Cho Lula were my favs, so so so good!


  1. Haven't been to Morris Kitchen but I'll put it on the list. Definitely trust your taste! Thanks!

  2. excellent photos Nicole, love the one with the girl

  3. I love the black and white photo with the bottle ... so moody. Makes me imagine a cellar bar, brick walls, in the rain :)

  4. So glad you had a wonderful time away. We were in the opposite direction out in Oregon. I couldn't believe how beautiful the Oregon wine country is right here in the U.S.! The cocktail shots are wonderful! Love your composition and lighting.

  5. Ah the images - as cool as the cocktail:)

  6. That glass bottle of soda...pure nostalgia. Here we drink Fernet with coke like it´s our last day on earth! Excellent photography, as usual!



© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger