Welcoming Spring

3.08.2012

photo 2

photo

photo3

photo5

photo4

We're having a taste of Spring here in New York City. Though we've had a very mild winter, I can't help but get excited when I start to see the the vibrant colors coming back to life. We are still a little ways away but the greenmarket is now selling the springs finest flowers; hyacinths, tulips, paper whites, amaryllis and daffodils. I'm a quite the flower lover and have my flowers happily perched in my window. Their intoxicating scents make me feel alive. Can't wait for cherry blossoms, lilacs and lily's of the valley. The farmer's market is my happy place and I cant wait until spring produce, soon come.

All photos above taken with an iPhone. Follow me on Instagram.

16 comments:

  1. Oooh those tulips are gorgeous. I need to pay the Greenmarket a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours, the sure sign that spring is in the air. We had an incredibly mild winter too but there's just something special about the first glance of spring. Looking forward to all the new seasonal produce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole, Wow, you have a beautiful blog! Can you recommend a small camera?
    Best,
    bb
    http://www.bartboehlert.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I found Your blog! Stunning and just lovely. /hils Sofija.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole — Your photographs have lifted my spirits.
    We're lagging behind here on the west coast,
    but now I can taste Spring in a Pimm's Cup !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such bright photos. I am excited for all this warm weather we've been having!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your pics and the fresh flowers I bought today have me itching for Spring to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful photos. I especially love the one of radishes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots. I can't wait for spring to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You take the best iPhone pictures ever. These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors for the arrival of spring¡!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring is coming near Paris too,with the same flowers!Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you have some kinda iphone that the rest of us don't have :). That orange looks unreal and I love the color & translucency you captured in the radishes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tulips! I have to get some of my own in here!

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger