The Weekend is for Eating Cheese...

2.03.2012

IMG_1374

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Make sure to indulge in some cheese. During a shoot today I visited Valley Shepard Creamery in Park Slope and feel in love with this Truffled Sheep's Milk cheese they call Tartufo Shepherd. Thanks Samantha :) I served it with a baguette, some Castelvetrano olives and dried pears. Gonna pop open a bottle of wine and unplug for the weekend.

The lovely cutting board is made by the talent of Josh Dworkis and Tomas Daskam of Daskam and Dworkis, some very talented furniture makers here in Brooklyn. I am in love with their cutting boards and they are truly great guys. Contact Josh Dworkis for any related inquiries joshdworkis@earthlink.net. Olives are in the lovely ceramics of Betsy Smith, which you may recognize from my last post.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend! I'm snowed in here in Colorado. Will follow you by example :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I will follow too. *pop* !
    Cheers! Your blog is a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cheese. Have a nice weekend and enjoy all the cheese.
    Greetings allesistgut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weekend is indeed for eating cheese. Love this post, simple and great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cheese, better with nuts for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree completely! I found delectable Pecorino yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger