Happy New Year friends. Firstly thanks for all your support and nice words over the year. You have made this year special and I have formed some great relationships through the blog. Since everyone is doing it, I figured I would jot down a few of my new years resolutions.
- Take better care of my body, being more active outdoors and doing yoga regularly. Less time on the computer.
- Do more to help in the community, helping both animals and people who are less privileged
- Getting my hands dirty, helping and learning from farmers, planting trees and expanding my summer garden.
- Travel more, whether it be little trips or big ones.
- Teaching myself how to bake well. The Tartine Cookbook will be my motivation.
- Buying nothing packaged or canned, cooking everything from scratch.
- Taking a wood working course, so I can learn to build things.
- Growing my business and creating new client relationships.
- Always looking at ways to improve myself and to never stop learning.
January 1st also happens to be my birthday, so New Year, new age :) 27 is going to be a good year.
Some of your favorite posts this year and highlights...
- This soup, potato, leek & celeriac
- Autumn in Union Square Greenmarket
- My trip to San Francisco
- Marin County Farmer's Market
- Dinner at our house
- August Restaurant
- A dinner party with The Cookery by Camille Becerra
- Summer at Eagle Street Rooftop Farm
- This Salad of Grilled Treviso, Watercress & Blue Cheese
- Rhubarb Apple Pop-Tarts by Camille Becerra
- Our trip to Tulum, Mexico
Labels: new years resolutions