Winter at Bellocq

12.13.2011

IMG_7865
IMG_7927
IMG_7882
IMG_7929
IMG_7892
2
IMG_7903
4
IMG_7877

Some recent photos of Bellocq Tea Atelier. You may remember the ones I posted a few months back. It's in my neighborhood and it's fair to say I am a regular. I was invited last week to capture their winter decor. Isn't it beautiful? Some new loves include little dickens and noble savage, but hindu holiday is still my fav. They sell great little sample boxes, may I suggest you get some and try it immediately.

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I wish I had a place like this in our town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The furry tea cozy...awesome. The whole place looks cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful place. Lucky you to have this in your neighborhood. Thanks for the magical photos and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Magical and reminiscent of a calm oasis in the midst of our holiday mania.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! You're so lucky, I wish I have something like that in my neighborhood. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfull place but I can´t remember the older post, i´m going to.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger