Healthy Christmas Treats for Bon Appétit

12.19.2011

IMG_5176

I almost forgot to post these. During one of my cooking stints this month. I made, styled and shot 10 cookies for Bon Appétit online. Featuring the lovely Marissa Lippert's cookie recipes, be sure to check out her awesome blog Nourish. Visit all 10 cookie recipes here onBon Appétit.com. My favs were the olive oil shortbreads with orange & fennel, the brownies and the everything cookies. Let the holiday baking commence!

IMG_6327

IMG_4990

IMG_6524

8 comments:

  1. They all look delicious!! Bon Appetit has some of the best recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge cookie fan but a couple of those have me wanting to make some and try them out. And anything dipped in chocolate is okay by me. Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this looks soo tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! Olive Oil Shortbread. MUST try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the everything cookies sound awesome mind you, so does everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those brownies look scrumptious! Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors, friend! Also, that shortbread sounds totally up my ally. I'm going to have to make those very very soon. Happy holidays! xo

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger