Long Island

10.15.2011

LI2
LI1
LI4
LI6
LI8
LI7
LI9
LI11
LI10
LI3

A few years back my boyfriend and I went on a little weekend trip out to the Northfork of Long Island. Its quaint little towns, wineries and fishing villages are overwhelming charming. While I have been slowing reworking my website I decided to revisit these images. I love the style set in east coast beach life. Adirondack chairs inviting you to sit and watch the birds as they plunge into the water to fish. Subtle breeze blowing through the tall green grasses. Beautiful shingled homes which only seem to look better after years of salt water air distressing them. Collecting shells and moonstones along the seashores. Eating freshly shucked oysters off the boats. Picking fresh berries from the farms. The list goes on. I also wanted to mention on an editing standpoint, just how awesome it is that though my styles have changed over the years. That shooting RAW images has been really beneficial. I can go back and completely change the feel of an image. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. x N

5 comments:

  1. RAW editing is really great. Love the relaxed feel of these images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful!! i miss places like that with porches and waterfront..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be there right now... You did a wonderful job of capturing the relaxing feel of this place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger