A Random Friday

9.16.2011

IMG_8174
IMG_8180

IMG_8200

Hey Guys,

Just a quick hello before the weekend. I've had a really great week filled with lots of new projects and clients. I started working with Food52 and we did our first shoot. Amanda and Merrill are true gems as well as the other ladies behind it. Serious talent they are :) You can find my photos amongst several recipes there. I have also started working with Bon Appetit doing a few recipe shoots here and there for online. I recently did "11 low-sugar desserts" for back to school which is worth checking out. I was pretty nuts in the kitchen for a few days trying to prepare, style and shoot 11 desserts but it was truly fun and look forward to do more in the future. Above are a few more images of August Restaurant which I know you all loved before so I thought I would share a few more. Getting excited for a very busy season full of new clients and fun projects. Today you can really feel that Fall is here. The air is crisp and the days are getting shorter. Trying to soak up any last bit of Summer rays and produce before its gone. Are you all happy about Fall and Winter? or Spring and Summer for my friends on the opposite side of the equator? I'm also going to be shooting at Stone Barns Harvest Fest in a few weeks which I am really looking forward to. Are any of you going to be there?

IMG_7553
Fig & Ricotta Gallette
View full slideshow here on Bon Appetit.com

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on everything, Nicole! I know you've been working hard. I'm so excited you'll be shooting for Food52! By the way, I love fall and winter- definitely my time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the photographs of the restaurant. Congrats with the new clients. :)

    I am not at all pleased with Fall/Winter, I'm a summer person and I dislike the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, that restaurant looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your continued success! Love, love, love Food52; it'd be a dream to shoot for them, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these so much. :-) It is a dark and stormy day in Amsterdam and these photos fit the mood perfectly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Nicole. Lots of luck on your new projects.

    Love the fall. Got married late fall on a very blustery day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous fig galette photo! Just perfect. It's no wonder that Bon Appetit is enlisting your photography. My, my, my! Oh, and yes, I am a total Fall/Winter person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Nicole! So many exciting new projects.
    We'e going to the stone barns fest! Will have to look for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the exciting new gigs! Can't wait to start seeing your amazing photos on F52 and BA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So great to hear about your new projects including food52...well-deserved as you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures :) they're beautiful! And congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know it's been almost a week since you posted this but i just saw that. And stunned. Beautiful atmosphere and lights. I hope you had a good week after this one.

    Congratulations for the new job and lots of love to your pictures and blog from Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos of the outdoor dining are stunning and make me long for summer evenings.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger