A Quick Hello

8.08.2011

IMG_5110
IMG_5278
IMG_5129
IMG_5591


Hey all, just a quick hello and a few photos to share. So far my time has been spent catching up with old friends, eating and revisiting some cool places. I haven't be here in 4 years and a lot has changed but it is still very much the same. The smells bring back old memories. The sky is incredible and you can see the stars better then anywhere I've ever been. I am here till Friday then off to the Bay area. Many more photos to come :)

10 comments:

  1. Hello dear! Love the scenery, I was looking forward to seeing these! Have a lovely time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those hills are killing me. gorgeous stuff, nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pictures, glad to hear you are having a great time (keep it up!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos and scenery. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white taken from behind the dash is incredibly creative. And, who wouldn't love that dog? Hope you continue to have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every breath-taking image. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. The shot out of the car windscreen has me pining for a road trip. The bonfire looks fun too! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. I love how you caught the flames of that campfire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the photos .. thanks for sharing ..

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger