The Cookery by Camille Becerra

6.30.2011

IMG_2845IMG_2889
IMG_2842IMG_2876
The Cookery by Camille Becerra
The Cookery by Camille Becerra
The Cookery by Camille Becerra

Last night I shot my friend Camille Becerra's press dinner for her new pop up series "The Cookery". It was located in The Little Owl's Venue in the West Village. Super cute space, delicious food and cocktails, a truly beautiful set up. Some of my reader's may remember the post I did awhile back with Camille for the Rhubarb Apple Pop-Tarts. If you are interested in seeing all the photos from the event visit my flickr page. This was the menu.

Chilled Parsley Soup
Chive Yoghurt Ice Cubes

Lemon, Vanilla-Salt Flatbread

Housemade Fresh Cheeses
Butter Poached Market Veggies, Tomato Aji Confit

Salad of Charred Squid, Mullet Skewers, Pickled Oysters
Saffron Alepo Aioli, Sweet Chili Oil, Mint Vinaigrette

Caviar Toast
Urchin Emulsion, Paddlefish Roe, Herbs, Blossoms, Vinegar Powder

Rice & Beans
Blood-Wild Rice Sausage, Butter Beans

Basil Flan
Fresh Currants, Spearmint

Table Gear
Babette's Hot Pepper Sauce
Cucumber & Kumquat Pickles


18 comments:

  1. the caviar toast looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos as always! I particularly love the first pic. The light and mood of the shot is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Job well done! I love how you break up colour with black & white shots. Great balance of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I especially like that last black & white shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your blog posts are a treat in themselves! Gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why wasn't I there?!! Why? Why?

    You photographed it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lelaine Lau6/30/11, 5:15 PM

    Thank you for the beautiful photos Nicole! Glad you were there to share in the evening with Camille and I!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a divine dinner! (I finally wandered over here from IG, and love seeing your blog and other photographic work.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love every shot, I have really enjoyed both your stories about Camille, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Those photos are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are a treat to look at. There are so many gorgeous food shots taken in studios but on location is much more challenging. I just want to draw up a chair at the table.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful setting. You've managed to capture it so perfectly, too. I actually felt as if I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are immaculate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing job Nicole, your photos are as usual completely delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh that looks so fun! The table setting looks so comfortable and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a best photographer. Thanks for share it. It's really good. These are all setting is most famous.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger