Restaurant :: Terrace 5 at The Museum of Modern Art

5.20.2011

terrace 5blog

Most of my readers know that a few weeks back I shot both the cafes at The Museum of Modern Art, here in Midtown Manhattan. I had a great time shooting these and worked along side some incredibly strong and talented women. Terrace 5 in particular is incredibly beautiful, its located on the 5th floor overlooking the courtyard and garden of the MOMA. It large terrace is bright, warm and inviting. A perfect place to grab a salad, plate of cheese and a bottle of wine to relax during an afternoon of browsing art. Special thanks to Lynn, Cristina and Tracy. To view these slightly larger see my website here.

12 comments:

  1. amaizing pictures! love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! i'm hungry for lunch now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, I think my heart just skipped a beat ... the photos are beautiful! I'm off to your website to view them bigger.

    Have a wonderful weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so gorgeous Nicole! Now can I come and live with you in NYC?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures and restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the view of the city is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work Nicole!! if you ever need an assistant I am available.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the ice cream sundaes and the view from up here -- such lovely images, truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING. I want to stuff all of it in my face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Nicole, I love love love our photos! Truly, madly, deeply...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful photos! Great work Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger