Restaurant :: Spring at Gramercy Tavern


© Nicole Franzen Photography

Spring at Gramercy Tavern
Chef : Michael Anthony
Flowers : Roberta Bendavid

I love shooting for Gramercy, its always a great experience. Congrats to Anthony for being nominated for Best Chef by The James Beard Foundation! Special thanks to Kaitlin for being my rock :)

To view all the photos visit my Facebook Page

Gramercy Tavern
42 East 20th Street
New York, New York
(212) 477-0777


  1. Love the photography on this post!

  2. amazing photos! I love the first one, especially. Are those sea beans or grape stems? Beautiful, just beautiful!

  3. I just came across your blog, and it's so lovely! Your photography is wonderful. And how good does all this food look?

    Looking forward to exploring more of your blog. Bookmarked!



© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger