Sautéed Shrimp with Lemon, Garlic & Parsley

3.12.2011

Sautéed Shrimp with Lemon, Garlic & Parsley

Ingredients

1 pound of fresh medium size shrimp
1 bunch of flat leaf parsley
4 cloves of garlic
1 lemon
3 tablespoons of butter
sea salt & fresh pepper
a baguette or favorite bread for dipping

Method

In cold water, clean and devein shrimp. Place aside on a paper towel to absorb any excess water. In a large saute pan on low-medium heat add enough olive oil to coat and 4 cloves of minced garlic. Add your shrimp so they are all even on the bottom of the pan. Add the zest of one lemon and season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes and flip. They take no time to cook. Then finish with a handful of fresh chopped parsley, the juice of the lemon and three tablespoons of butter. Serve hot with a baguette for dipping. Super fast, tasty and simple. Delicious.

14 comments:

  1. It sounds and looks delicious. Something I would enjoy eating in a summer garden with a cold glass of white wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yum yum, this looks amazing!!! Thank for for sharing this recipe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding HEALTHY new recipes to try! Thanks for sharing this wonderful shrimp recipe, yum!

    Love your blog, definitely following now!!

    -ash
    www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your photos! I don't eat much seafood, but when I do- shrimp is always on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photography - this dish looks incredible!

    Great blog; happy I found you!

    Mary xo
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look divine! With that crusty bread I see, what can be better?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so delicious!! I would soak up all the sauce in minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds fabulous, and I adore eating shrimp, so, so good! AND I am thrilled to have stumbled upon your gorgeous blog as well, such fab recipes & inspirations here! Consider me your newest follower. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, yum, yum and more yum. Just drooled over dozens of posts and recipes on your blog. Such lovely work!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, classic combination of ingredients! This looks so delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh so yummy! I love sea food and I cant wait to try this recipe! Love your blog and I cant wait to read more of your posts. Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a cool Loop GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to make this like yesterday! But I'm the only one in our home who loves seafood. Can I move in with you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mouth watering and I haven't even had breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This recipe sounds great! I can't wait to try it!

    my blog - a boardinghouse reach

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger