Markets :: Brooklyn Flea

3.27.2011

BKFlea

So today was my first time to Brooklyn Flea, I know, I know, how lame is that! Seriously lame, I wanted to go today because it was the last day that Brooklyn Flea was in the Skylight One Hanson building. It's an old bank building in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. Beautiful space with amazing light. They now move the Flea outdoors and to a closer spot in Williamsburg (lucky me). This place is great and a must do if you are visiting or live here. Full of awesome vendors, I finally bought cookies from Whimsey & Spice. Divine little cookies in honey & lavender and chocolate, orange & cardamon. I've followed her blog Sweet Fine Day for sometime, so it was nice to finally taste what I had been reading about. I am super happy that I finally purchased one of Claudia Peason's awesome handprinted tea towels. She is wicked talented and I have had my eye on them for some time. Check out all her illustrations on her site. Endless great vintage clothing, jewelry and furniture. Great food vendors as well, I had a badass Baha style fish taco from Choncho's Tacos, I will be returning to that stand surely. Tons of other food vendors I want to try. Next the Williamsburg waterfront :)

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your blog. It is my new favorite! I miss living in NYC tremedously so I find comfort in seeing it through your amazing photography. Your blog is my comfort food. Thanks!

    -Chrissy @ www.myfarefoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place to do a market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the images are fabulous, I would love to go to that market one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picture! Ojala hubiera lugares así en BA...can´t wait to visit NY and see al these places! beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love NY! Can't wait to visit again.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger