Trips :: Tulum, aquí venimos!



the beach at night
Cenote in Mexico

It's official we are headed to Tulum the second week of April. I am so excited to bask in the sun, be barefoot and lay in a hammock outside our beach bungalow. Sipping fresh coconut water, eating fresh fish out of the sea and some bad ass guacamole. To snorkel in the cenotes and float in the sea. To hear the sound of the waves crashing outside our palapa. To see all the stars in the dark night sky. A much needed vacation and we couldn't be more excited. Did I mention how many photos I will take, brace yourselves. Love any tips or suggestions.

Photos various via flickr


  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are just so gorgeous! I could sit here staring at that last photo for hours!!

  2. Your upcoming holiday sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to the photos.

  3. those are so so pretty. So jealous of your upcoming trip!

  4. Have fun! I look forward to your photos!

  5. Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to see your photos.. that's a beautiful part of Mexico!

  6. Awesome! I'm thinking about going there for Christmas, can't wait to hear about your experience!



© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger