Travel :: The Northfork of Long Island


© Nicole Franzen Photography

I've been revamping my website lately. Over processed and saturated images are tired and I have been gradually working through photos choosing the best and re editing lots of them. Last summer we went to the Northfork of Long Island. We took a car out to one of my favorite beaches. Its actually on the Long Island Sound so the water is really calm. All sorts of creatures live in the scattered rocks. We spent a few nights in the small town of Greenport. We visited wineries, ate seafood and relaxed. We took the ferry over to Shelter Island and drove around the island. Then took a ferry on the opposite side to Sag Harbor in The Hamptons. I recommend it for a really nice day trip out of the city during the summer. The Northfork is quaint filled with cute little towns, wineries and nice beaches.


  1. These photos are beautiful! You're killing me with all the lovely warm weather pictures though. I'm ready for winter to be over!

  2. This is so beautiful there. I want to be there.
    Thanks for sharing.

  3. These are all gorgeous, this place looks like a dream! That second photo from the bottom on the left is just stunning!

  4. oh this is soooo beautiful - I want to visit Long Island!



© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger