Restaurant :: Five Leaves

1.30.2011

2

5 Leaves is one of our favorite local restaurants. I used to live only a block away when it opened its doors about two years ago. It's become one of the best restaurants in Greenpoint and is always packed. One of our favorites is the whipped ricotta with honeycomb, maldons, thyme and dried figs. The sandwiches, oysters and breakfast are all great. I love the interior, which has a nautical theme. Great light fixtures, incredible bar, vintage mirrors, marble top tables, jars for water glasses and lots of old refurbished wood. The staff fits the interior with a laid back and individual style. Definitely worth checking out if your in Williamsburg/Greenpoint.

Five Leaves
18 Bedford Ave(between Lorimer St & Nassau Ave)
Brooklyn, NY
(718) 383-5345
www.fiveleavesny.com

4 comments:

  1. I really love the last shot. I just went to a photo exhibition of Ray K. Metzker's photography and this reminds me of his style and use of light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be sitting outside there in the sun! I had to point this out to my husband, gorgeous photos. Can't wait for our next visit to NY and more time to explore Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B&N fotography is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger