Brr York

1.31.2011

IMG_3089
IMG_3143

Today I tried to do my usual, run errands around the city, have lunch with friends and take some photos. But BRRRRR it was freezing, I only got so far. I will ask again, Spring are you near?! 2 months more. Besides freezing my ass off lots of new projects under way and cant wait to get some finalized so I can share them with you. Some fantastic meetings are lined up for next coming weeks, keep your fingers crossed for me please :)

IMG_3138
IMG_3096
© Nicole Franzen Photography

8 comments:

  1. what a terrific title for this post! so perfect and those images are awesome lades. the 1st ones sun rays just seem to have shown up at the exact right moment.

    gosh i miss new york and your photos (even when so cold) still i'd want to be there right now. sounds like you've got a bunch of excitement brewing, can't wait to hear more. happy monday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I especially love the first one with that light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are awesome! I love the retro 50's quality of some of them...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. best of luck, babe. your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the shots! There's just something about black n white that it adds so much character to all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love some spring photos, but these are amazing! Hope everything works out, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful images ... as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am crossing my fingers for you and hoping that spring will come your way sooner than 2 months.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger