This Week

12.16.2010

1
The Burg
2
Market
4
US Greenmarket
A Salt & Battery
Market
3
Tea and Sympathy
The Burg
to get through the bitter cold
Winter 4:30
© Nicole Franzen Photography


This will be my last post, until I get back with a thousand photos to edit from England. I will be posting the online magazine which is due out in the next few days. Its going to be GORGEOUS! 400 some odd pages from extremely talented artists. So keep a close look out and if you are fans of Katie Quinn Davies you will see it all on "What Katie Ate". But for now here are some images from the last week, which has been a hustle trying to get everything done before the trip. Temperatures in New York have dropped in the 20's with some serious wind chill. It's now dark at 4:30 in the afternoon and my longing for warm bright summer nights is kicking in. Winter is here people and for me its just a rush to try and keep as sane as possible for the next few months :) Happy Holidays everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays for you too!!! I am really looking forward to see big Holliday post from Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this photos are stunning!!!!!!!!
    Happy Holiday for you!!!!!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holiday for you too! Enjoy your experience in England.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays to you too! Thanks for these gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holidays ... and looking forward to the online mag!
    I love your 'fish & chips' shot ... you'll get lots of those in the UK ... have fun!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos, especially fish and chips and the market fare. Again, have an amazing time in England. I'm only mildly jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole... thoroughly enjoyed your photos and article in the mag. I love your perspective of NY. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger