Christmas Time in New York

12.12.2010

IMG_0843.jpg
2.jpg
IMG_0846.jpg
IMG_0805.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg
IMG_0791.jpg
1.jpg
IMG_0921.jpg
3.jpg
IMG_0910.jpg
© Nicole Franzen Photography


It's almost Christmas here in New York and I've been super busy working on projects and prepping for the holidays. My boyfriend and I are going to England in a week to spend Christmas in the English countryside. I have been working hard on other projects which will soon be presented! After a few months of shooting my favorite foodie spots for a large foodie blog/online magazine post from Katie Quinn Davies of "What Katie Ate". Its going to be insanely gorgeous and filled with extremely talented artist. I can't wait to take tons of photos in England! Here is a little taste of the holidays in the city. Taken with the new addition to the family, my 5D Mark II.

12 comments:

  1. My wife and I used to go to New York for Christmas quite a lot. Around the corner from the Plaza was an old hotel that we stayed in across the street from the Park Lane. She loves 'Eloise at the Plaza', and I am fond of the 'Oak Bar'. Have fun in the UK, looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky! have so much fun in England...and stay warm! brrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the giant stack of pretzels photos! Annnnnd insanely jealous that you're heading to England. Can't wait to see pictures though! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been able to go to New York during the holiday's, but it looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, love the blue door with the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!!!Your 5D is approved:-)
    Have a nice vacations and if you stop by in Lisbon let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big apple is my favorite city! Love this big place..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos! I hope you enjoy the visit to England.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas in New York looks absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just this instant discovered your blog : ). I just love discovering blogs.. I love your xmas photos

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger