Restaurants :: Brunch at Cafe Mogador

11.01.2010

2.jpg

Cafe Mogador has been one of my favorite brunch spots since I moved to NYC. Located on 8th street in the East Village, it used to be very conveniently located only one block away from my old apt. I've eaten here tons of times and taken almost everyone that comes to visit. The food is fresh, consistent and delicious. For brunch they offer five different kinds of Eggs Benedict that comes with a cappuccino and fresh squeezed orange juice. And I don't mean fresh squeezed orange juice out of a carton. I mean fresh squeezed as in it tastes like heaven and is vibrant almost neon orange. The coffee divine but what is even better is their mint tea. I loveee their mint tea and I could drink it all day long. Cafe Mogador is a Moroccan/Mediterranean restaurant and they offer a wide variety of different dishes including tagines, bastilla, couscous, skewered meats, hummus and falafel platters, fresh salads and soups. I will say I eat here mostly for brunch but I have been for lunch and dinner a few times and its great as well. Its on my top list of New York eats.

1.jpg

Cafe Mogador
101 St. Marks Place
New York, New York
212-677-2226

2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious and I am so hungry in the moment. ;))

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger