Lunch at Per Se

9.19.2010

It's been almost two years since my mom came to visit NYC. I cant believe how quickly time passes. While she was here we did all the basic touristy stuff but in addition we ate out and we ate out well. We decided it was time to indulge in Thomas Keller's fine cuisine at Per Se. When I was younger and seriously obsessed with fine dining, I wanted nothing more then to be at the top working at one of his restaurants but as I grew older things changed. My desire for working the super fine dining industry is no longer. Obviously the food and service at Per Se is well worth the money and a well deserved 4 star review from the New York Times. We had a fantastic meal there. I wish I would of taken more photos of details but I think these turned out rather nice, hope you enjoy.

New York
Per Se
Caviar Canape
Per Se
1
Cornet of Salmon Tartare with Sweet Onion Crème Fraîche
Per Se
Tuna Tartare, Fine Herbs, Radish, Golden Beets, with a Fine Herb Emulsion
Per Se
Pan Seared Scallop from Nantucket "Japanese Sauce" Bok Choy
Per Se
Grilled Ribeye, Fried Marrow, Fingerling Potatoes & Watercress Puree
Per Se
Per Se
Doughnuts and Cappuccino Semifreddo
View from Per Se
Per Se

3 comments:

  1. they came out beautifully! i really love that last shot, reminds me so much of wet rainy days in nyc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. per se has been on my list... but i keep forgetting about it every time i go back to the city! those yummy photos of yours are gonna help me to remember for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved "per se", that's where I spent my "first week wedding anniversary..":-)

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger