A day in the Country

7.28.2010

Swing
IMG_9064.JPG
goggles
upside downMonkey Bars
Kaitlyn
here we goo..
hot tub

A few summers back, I was lucky enough to be surrounded by this great group of kids. The ultimate suburbia located in Coldspring, NY. It's about an hour and half train ride from NYC along the Hudson River. Its lush landscapes, beautiful homes, and hilly countryside make this a very nice place to grow up. These kids are having the time of their lives, I hope they know how lucky they are.

4 comments:

  1. such soulful, timeless photographs. you captured the essence of summer and the youthful innocence of these kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous photos! they make me miss being a child.

    p.s. i am a new follower. hope you get the chance to visit my blog and maybe follow it too. thanks! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, cute kids. great photography!

    i am now your newest follower. come and check out my blog and maybe follow me too? thank you!

    http://wwww.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger